• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners or McMillan for TL3 LA

bkillion28

This is probably a long shot but I'm looking for a Manners or McMillan with an adjustable cheek piece, that will fit a Bighorn TL3 LA with a Heavy Palma barrel or bigger, and a 3.850 mag, thought I would try here before I order one. Thanks

Last edited:
Have you checked the flat top or ready to ship on Mannersstocks.com ? I see a PRS1, a T4A, and maybe others that might work well for you. The can be inlet to whatever you are looking for in approx. 6 weeks or so.

I havnt looked in a few days and it's possible I missed them, was also thinking someone might have one they don't want anymore

We have been swamped on the phones and VMs aren't working well. I believe I sold the last PRS1 today to a gentleman. I believe there is a T4A available on there.
If you email me at [email protected] I'd be glad to see if I can help find you something.

I have a brand new EH5A in elite swamp camp I believe, la700 sling cups left side and bottom I beleive. Front atlas bipod rail with flush cup in rail. I may be interested in selling. Never been used. Let me know if your interested. Pm me.