• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners MCS-T4 Stock Savage SA

Elkbelter

Excellent condition Manners T4.
Model 10 action-but pretty sure fit most Savage Short Actions.
Has an internal magazine(clip for a 308) glass bedded inside instead of a box mag & follower--supposedly feeds better.
Trigger guard with 3 screws.
Upgrade that 1/4" shootin' Savage to a Manners !
$490

20210718_111133.jpg
20210718_110958.jpg
20210718_110940.jpg

Looks like a top bolt release inlet. Bottom bolt release configuration won't fit in this stock without some work... correct?

Looks like a top bolt release inlet. Bottom bolt release configuration won't fit in this stock without some work... correct?

I don't know? Here is the Barreled action that was fitted to this stock.

1626657440003.png

Won't I have to dremel out space for the bottom button? Or will I have to use a small screwdriver to depress the release lever?

Won't I have to dremel out space for the bottom button? Or will I have to use a small screwdriver to depress the release lever?
Ok... To clear up my question ... Would I still be able to reach the bolt release lever up inside the trigger house with a small screwdriver?

Ok... To clear up my question ... Would I still be able to reach the bolt release lever up inside the trigger house with a small screwdriver?
If the trigger guard pictured is your trigger guard(which it should be for a savage Britton bolt release) then you will simply need to swap out the existing trigger guard for yours and you are ready to shoot.150CCC1A-300B-493C-9D3C-F4C97FB5DD6F.jpeg