• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners LRH Long Action

eod.mickelson

I'm looking for a new stock for my 300 Norma. It's in an ag composites alpine hunter, but I want something adjustable to get rid of the stock packs that I've had mixed success with.

The action is a lone peak razor 338 so it's Remington 700 long action footprint, CIP length Hawkins M5 bottom metal, and a proof sendero contour barrel.

The action is a lone peak razor 338 so it's Remington 700 long action footprint, CIP length Hawkins M5 bottom metal, and a proof sendero contour barrel.
I have some decisions to make, but might have a suitable EH1 with adjustable cheek riser if that might be of interest. Not a LRH though.

I have some decisions to make, but might have a suitable EH1 with adjustable cheek riser if that might be of interest. Not a LRH though.

If you want to send me the details of it/pictures I'd definitely take a look and would potentially consider an EH1 if you end up deciding to part with it, I'd give it due consideration.
Thanks!