• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners LRH LA M5 Mini Chassis

Mikiedem

Looking for a Manners LRH Long Action M5 mini chassis with Proof Sendero Contour. Thanks in advance

If you find one please post a picture of it, particularly the area where the bottom metal goes by the Arca rail, a side view and overhead view. I heard from someone who saw one, he said he didn't like the way it was executed so he is only carrying the SA version. I'm unable to find a photo of a long action version.

Put your email in for an alert at ALTUS SHOOTING, the have been getting manners stocks in. I have gotten several alerts on the SA model the past couple of weeks.

Put your email in for an alert at ALTUS SHOOTING, the have been getting manners stocks in. I have gotten several alerts on the SA model the past couple of weeks.
Thanks for the tip, I just got a SA from them this last week and did put alert to get notified for a LA. Manners has one right now but its in the Black Forest camo and just not sure if I like that one. Will post pics if I get one, I am impressed with how well the Hawkins M5 fits in the Short action, wouldn't have thought the LA would fit any different but will see.

I tell you what, I would grab it now. I was in your position when they first came out with the Black Forest Camo, they needed that stock bad for a rifle I was building for a hunt I had coming up real quick. That was the only color in that stock available anywhere but I really wasn't crazy about the color, in fact I didn't like it at all. I bit the bullet and got it because I had to have a stock. When it came in it looked different than in the photo, I mean the photo was a little off on color or brightness and didn't do it justice. It is now my favorite color of camo from Manners and have 4 in that color. They are hard to come by because when that color hits the shelves they usually sell fast. My Buddy fell in love with it and the last 4 MAnners he has bought has been Black Forest. I have 2 other friends that felt the same way about it until they saw it in person. I constantly get comments about it and people asking what color camo it is. I have had friends actually wait 13 months for a stock because they had to have the BF instead of buying one of the other colors available. Buy it you will be pleasantly surprised! Buy it before it's gone. Plus you don't see the LA in the LRH model come up that often

muleystalker thanks, that makes me feel better. I went ahead and ordered it and another SA this morning, curious how it looks when it gets here. I figured worst case I would sand it and put a sick cerakote job on it( like I have time right now) lol. Thanks again

I don't have the mini chassis but I do have a LRH in LA. Here is a pic with the Hawkins Oberndorf LA BDL BM
788449D8-468C-4E5B-BCED-9E0B5CEB15C5.jpeg
2C29E74C-E5AC-46AF-AC5F-E603AF3E6F8A.jpeg
33CD2A7D-7054-4BD7-BAE6-AC67D68148F3.jpeg

You will like it. If it wasn't a chassis block I would tell you as long as I like the way the executed the LA I would take it off your hands if you didn't like it but I'm not crazy about the chassis system on my hunting rifles. 😀 post som photos of the action area when you get it in, you are going to love the color. I like it because it's different and you don't see it on every other build like the other colors. It reminds me of one of the old WWll German camo pattern.

I don't have the mini chassis but I do have a LRH in LA. Here is a pic with the Hawkins Oberndorf LA BDL BMView attachment 378890
Thanks that's what I was looking for. Now I see what what Ryan was talking about, they didn't execute that LA like they should have. They should have another mold for the LA to take the stock around the bottom metal all the way to the arca rail. Like the SA. It doesn't look quite as bad withe the bottom metal in though. I'm kind of on the fence with that one. I'm sure it will shoot just fine though as do all the Manners stock s.

DUSOUTH I like the camo on that stock, it looks good. When I order mine if I'm going the standard Elite Camo I always have them leave more carbon fiber showing. I think after a bit I could get used to the LA stock, it doesn't look as bad with the BM installed. It's just a shame they dropped the ball on it so close, especially for the cost of stocks today.

If you find one please post a picture of it, particularly the area where the bottom metal goes by the Arca rail, a side view and overhead view. I heard from someone who saw one, he said he didn't like the way it was executed so he is only carrying the SA version. I'm unable to find a photo of a long action version.
I have an EH 1 a long action with the mini chasis, but no Arca rail and in desert sage

Last edited:
I have an EH 1 a long action but no Arca rail
Thanks, I have several EH1A' sitting on the shelf, I was just saying If wasn't a chassis I would take it off your hands if you didn't like it as a favor to you to ease your concerns on ordering it. Lol. Thanks though, I am Manners stock heavy right now. But I got to say that LRH LA is kinda growing on me now that I have seen a photo, it's not as bat as I thought it would be once the BM is installed.