manners folding stock in eberlestock pack

ZSteinle

Does anyone use a manner folding hunting stock with a eberlestock backpack? just curious how the fit is. I have a eberlestock tactical that has the rifle carrier that goes the entire width of the pack. But I am curious about depth, wondering if the added thickness of folding stock would make the scabbard bulge.

Yep, we run a T4 folder in an X3LoDrag and a G2 Gunslinger II with no issues.
I also run a 16" Ar with a Law Tactical folder, and a 24" AR10 with a law tactical folder.

All of them fit just fine. They are a little more snug, but not enough to cause issues.

I think I'm going to order the new ehf1a manners stock for a savage build. I carry my 338 in a j107 eberlestock pack and it is always hitting trees, so I hope the folder works. I'll let you know when I get it together.

I think I'm going to order the new ehf1a manners stock for a savage build. I carry my 338 in a j107 eberlestock pack and it is always hitting trees, so I hope the folder works. I'll let you know when I get it together.

Thats the one I am also looking at. For a 22-243 & 6.5x284 switch barrel rifle. Ill be carrying it in a X3 Lo-drag.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.