• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Manners Elite Hunter MCS-T Stock NIB -$500

mr.burns

This is a brand new, in package Manners MCS-T rifle stock with the elite hunter ultra light carbon fill in flat brown.This stock is inletted for any Remington 700 long action or Remington 700 long action clone. The barrel channel is inletted for a M24/M40 contour (check Krieger's website under match contours for dimensions), however you can send it back to Manner's if you need it opened up for heavier or strait contour. This stock comes with the aluminum pillars already installed, a bipod stud in the front, and flush cups (for sling swivels) on the front left / bottom, and rear left / bottom - all installed by Manners. This is the elite carbon fiber fill so the stock weighs just under 2lbs. Manners currently has a 4 month build time for all stocks. The cost of this stock is $726.46. You can save $226.46 on a brand new in package stock and skip the 4 month weight - just in time for hunting season!

Manner's 2.jpg

20171025_152351.jpg

20171025_152228.jpg

20171025_152313.jpg

Last edited:
I sent you a pm right after you posted your add?? is it still for sale?

I am just coming back from Thanksgiving vacation, so I'll check your PMs. The stock is still for sale.