• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners EH1A Rem 700 SA

Cstop

This stock is brand new, just arrived from Manners. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong barrel channel and instead of opening it up, i'm going to order a different one. The stock includes two, un-installed aluminum pillars from Manners. See the build sheet for the specs. Pics to follow.

I realize I don't have any feedback here. I have been reading and absorbing information from the site for some time and not doing much buying/selling/posting. I can provide feedback links to my profiles on other sites upon request. They are all 100% positive.

Just looking to get my money back on this one, $800 shipped/insured. Post Office Money order preferred.

Attachments

• Manners MCS.jpg
    Manners MCS.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Also have a PTG stealth DBM, i can throw in for another$80. Cerakoted burnt bronze.

lrh5.JPG
lrh1.jpg
lrh2.jpg
lrh3.jpg

Attachments

• lrh4.jpg
    lrh4.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 34
This stock is brand new, just arrived from Manners. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong barrel channel and instead of opening it up, i'm going to order a different one. The stock includes two, un-installed aluminum pillars from Manners. See the build sheet for the specs. Pics to follow.

I realize I don't have any feedback here. I have been reading and absorbing information from the site for some time and not doing much buying/selling/posting. I can provide feedback links to my profiles on other sites upon request. They are all 100% positive.

Just looking to get my money back on this one, $800 shipped/insured. Post Office Money order preferred.

What barrel is it inletted for?

John