• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Male PudelPointer Needs Home - Professionally Trained - Las Vegas, NV Area

DesertDweller62

Ajax is a 6 year old PudelPointer male whos owner died and is needing a new home. He is in a rescue in Las Vegas, NV and he is a beautiful dog. I was told he was professionally trained. I would adopt him myself, but I already have a male PudelPointer and don't have the room for 2 large male dogs. PudelPointers are great dogs, they will hunt ANYTHING and are very protective of their space and their owner. PM me if you are interested in Ajax... he needs and deserves a forever home. You can see Ajax on the : apath4paws.org website. DD62

Ajax is a 6 year old PudelPointer male whos owner died and is needing a new home. He is in a rescue in Las Vegas, NV and he is a beautiful dog. I was told he was professionally trained. I would adopt him myself, but I already have a male PudelPointer and don't have the room for 2 large male dogs. PudelPointers are great dogs, they will hunt ANYTHING and are very protective of their space and their owner. PM me if you are interested in Ajax... he needs and deserves a forever home. You can see Ajax on the : apath4paws.org website. DD62
I hope he finds a fur-ever home.

We just looked at "Ajax" on the site. Really good looking pup. We would take him in, it says prefer home without cats. We have (5) rescued cats and a 145 pound Bernese Mountain dog.. This guy needs a good home!!!!!!!!
1638805956625.png

Has anyone contacted NAPPA breeders to see if they can rehome? There are usually long lists for PP's.

I wish he was closer.I would take him in a heart beat.I had two Standard Poodles that were my best hunting dogs ever.Poodle mixes are super smart and willing to please.

If he doesn't mind two vizslas and you can get him to oc MD I could take him if he hunts

If he doesn't mind two vizslas and you can get him to oc MD I could take him if he hunts
It does not quite work that way.You would need to come in for an interview,fill an application,get approved after they speak to your vet and neighbors on how you treat animals.If approved you would have to pick him up in person and pay what ever fee they ask at that rescue.Anywhere from $500 to $1,000 is my guess.