Maker Bullets

They look very similar. Close enough I'd be worried they may be infringing on a patent or something like that?

I believe I talked with the owner of maker bullets at nra show a couple years ago in Dallas. Paul Henderson I think, I would recommend calling calling and talking with him. Seemed knowledgable.

They have some intriguing designs for subsonic hunting. I need to try some in 300blk.

Seeing how the barnes's x bullets were developed in the 80's I don't think patents infringement is possible. Unless he's copying their manufacturing method, his bullets looked machined though.

Why is that?

Who loads 50bmg subsonic?
Why load 50bmg subsonic?
How would you even load 50bmg subsonic with a 750gr bullet without having custom machined low capacity brass?

The only thing that it would be used in is a 510 whisper. So say it's for that. Don't market it toward something that's its basically useless in just because the name is recognized

Anyone have any experience with these? https://makerbullets.com/index.php
I ordered some 300 blackout ammo 200gr sub sonic from them 2 years ago. After I placed an online order I got a call from a random number one day and it was Maker. They asked what I would be shooting them out of so they could load them properly. Seemed like good guys that were willing to answer questions and the loaded ammo is reasonably priced. Still haven't tried them on a body shot yet. I got tired of tracking wounded 300lb boars at night so I just started head shooting them if I'm close enough.

I've used the 750 grain Lehigh Defense subsonic fracturing in this rifle with exceptional terminal performance. I would shoot about any land animal on the planet with it. These are a bit less expensive, we shall see.

Recent Posts