Magnification increase for rangefinder

ultraedge

Does anyone have good ideas on how to increase the magnification on PLRF10 and G7 rangefinders. Small targets at long range are hard to see with low magnification.Need simple solutions for practical use. Thanks, Gary

I mounted a Swarovski doubler on my plrf10 and it works awesome!
I just upgraded to a Vector IV so I am selling the plrf10 and doubler so If you or anyone is interested let me know.

Wolffman, Please post some pictures. How does the doubler affect the light gathering ability of the rangefinder in low light. Have you noticed any disadvantages in using the doubler? Gary

Try a search here, Seen a few Shawn C. has doubler,swaro on plrf 10 and saw one in a APO mnt. for a terrapin.My double cuts down on light but thats off my 10xbino,but its still good in normal light.On the 5x?

Uploaded for Ultraedge

Attachments

• Swaro Doubler.jpg
    Swaro Doubler.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 160
Why go to adapters? I carry a Leupold 8x binocular with built in RF. It is great.

Why go to adapters? I carry a Leupold 8x binocular with built in RF. It is great.

Idk about the plrf 10s but my terrapin only has 5X. 8X is nice but I doubt the leupold's have the ranging capabilities of the Vectronix Plrf's. Plus why not have twice the magnification with out having to carry around anything more than a swaro doubler.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts