Magneto Sporter users step in...

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by Despotes, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Despotes

Despotes Well-Known Member

Website description says it supports muzzle brakes up to 2.7" in length, but the box says 2.5". Anybody know 1st hand if a 2.7" brake will work with this?
    I can't test fit right now because my build is in process along with the brake which is 2.7" long.

2. Rick Richard

Rick Richard Well-Known Member

Easiest thing to do is give them a call. They are very responsive and eager to answer any questions. Al least they did for me when I had a question about my newly acquired Sporter.

3. Kroberts

Kroberts Well-Known Member

I just got one the the sporters a week or so ago and I already love the thing. My friends rifles as a break that is 2.650" long and it fit and read fine. So far the only non reading its had was with a CB subsonic 22lr load wth it on the regular sensitivity to test how well it read. Once I upped the sensitivity it read every shot through it. I did find that if you are using a powder that is not getting complete burn it will etch the beat zone. I only have about 50 rounds through the magneto speed but I have had no problems with it.

Kyle