Magneto Sporter users step in...

Despotes

Website description says it supports muzzle brakes up to 2.7" in length, but the box says 2.5". Anybody know 1st hand if a 2.7" brake will work with this?
I can't test fit right now because my build is in process along with the brake which is 2.7" long.

Easiest thing to do is give them a call. They are very responsive and eager to answer any questions. Al least they did for me when I had a question about my newly acquired Sporter.

I just got one the the sporters a week or so ago and I already love the thing. My friends rifles as a break that is 2.650" long and it fit and read fine. So far the only non reading its had was with a CB subsonic 22lr load wth it on the regular sensitivity to test how well it read. Once I upped the sensitivity it read every shot through it. I did find that if you are using a powder that is not getting complete burn it will etch the beat zone. I only have about 50 rounds through the magneto speed but I have had no problems with it.

Kyle

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.