• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Mack Bros 7 mm saum carbon fiber barrel

I like to deal in person just heading out to Montana on a hunting trip looking for souvenirs. Shoulder mount elk and a muley would be nice additions. Just a Big fan of the .284 bullet and that would be a nice addition to the Ackley and the 7 rem mag.

I like to deal in person just heading out to Montana on a hunting trip looking for souvenirs. Shoulder mount elk and a muley would be nice additions. Just a Big fan of the .284 bullet and that would be a nice addition to the Ackley and the 7 rem mag.
I'm a ffl/ gunsmith in southern Colorado would be more than glad to work with you

What part of southern Colorado ?
Headed to Creede the end of the month for 2nd season rifle.
I can always use another 7 Saum 😁

I'm a ffl/ gunsmith in southern Colorado would be more than glad to work with yout
I'm a ffl/ gunsmith in southern Colorado would be more than glad to work with you
Just traveling from southeastern Wisconsin to Plains Montana and I found a stw or a saum along the way hell I might take it hunting. It would sit right between my Ackley and Remington Mag. My .284 cal pee-shooters have been multiplying lately