M-14 "Bush Barrels" Limited quantity.

KriegerBarrels

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Hi all, I wanted to post this here first before they hit our website.

We have an over-run of 18.5", Medium weight (similar to our DMR weight) barrels for the M-14. They are all chrome moly, and will be rifled and parkerized in the next 2-3 weeks (Middle to the end of August), at which time I will put them on our web page in the "Closeouts" section. We will sell these barrels un-chambered, short chambered, or fit them to your rifle. We have about 30 of these barrels that will be available, please give us a call if you would like one or more. Once they hit the website, they should move fast! Cost is below.

$340.00 CM, M-14 "Bush Barrel" 18.5", Parkerized, un-chambered.
$ 60.00 Cost to short chamber (.010"+/- short of finished headspace. Can be finished with a pull through reamer)
$210.00 Cost to completely install on your M1A/M-14 rifle.

Prices do not include shipping & handling ($15.00/barrel, $40.00/rifle). Please see the M-14 page of our website for other available services that we offer for the M-14 family of rifles.

If you have any questions, please send us an e-mail or give us a call. I don't get to the forums as often as I would like, so a response here may not be as quick as you want.

Thank you!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.