LVJ76 watcha got

jbs2014

Having this combo tonight. How about you?

knife ( cold steel old school recon scout) is for decorative effect.

Attachments

• 059A42E9-D1E1-4A21-94EB-7CE4B8C830E0.jpeg
    059A42E9-D1E1-4A21-94EB-7CE4B8C830E0.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 167
I'm torn, between Mezcal and a red wine, this holiday my dad in law and I always had red wine, always his favorites either a Rioja or a Malbec. I though I had a little tequila left but I do not.

This Rioja I got for him before he passed so I'll have a bit of it and for later I still have some Bacanora my dad and I got about 10 years ago in one of our last hunts together in Mexico. The Bacanora as usual will accompany a couple of Barrio Blondes.

Stay safe and Happy Thanksgiving, Salud!

20201126_130329.jpg
20201126_130407.jpg

I'm torn, between Mezcal and a red wine, this holiday my dad in law and I always had red wine, always his favorites either a Rioja or a Malbec. I though I had a little tequila left but I do not.

This Rioja I got for him before he passed so I'll have a bit of it and for later I still have some Bacanora my dad and I got about 10 years ago in one of our last hunts together in Mexico. The Bacanora as usual will accompany a couple of Barrio Blondes.

Stay safe and Happy Thanksgiving, Salud!

View attachment 228150View attachment 228151
I'd go with the Mezcal

Not too bad. Sized some new 6.5 brass, tinkered with the .50 and had some of the Don Julio.

I think I need to get some of that Dopel 50 as well, and resupply my stash of Scorpion Mezcal.

It is the smokiest beer I have tried. Made in Bamberg by a really old brewery, several hundred years old I think.

I think there is a place up in Tempe that sells it

Lead slingers Bourbon for me. Fortunately when I woke up to get dressed an go hunt the wind was over 30 mph. Happily I went back to bed. Can't drink like I used to. Or should I say, I can't recover like I used to.

It is the smokiest beer I have tried. Made in Bamberg by a really old brewery, several hundred years old I think.

I think there is a place up in Tempe that sells it

I found it online at Total Wine, I'll try there first and see how it goes. I'll provably try it with grilled deer steak. Thanks

Lead slingers Bourbon for me. Fortunately when I woke up to get dressed an go hunt the wind was over 30 mph. Happily I went back to bed. Can't drink like I used to. Or should I say, I can't recover like I used to.

I have not tried it Daves, I'll look in to it. Yeah I have realized I'm not 20 or 30 anymore. Never been a heavy drinker but still, when I have a few it's not the same anymore LOL.

Stay safe