Lurker is now posting

Mudduck

Okay - So Ive been a lurker for over a year. Signed up and would read various article but didnt sign in to post anything so now Im coming clean and admitting Ive been lurking.

I am both a target shooter and hunter in Ontario Canada and planning a trip to Wyoming. Target shoot 223 90 gr Bergers out to 1000 yards. Hunting includes deer, Moose and I keep putting my name in for Elk but so far have not been successful.
I also target shoot with handgun - S&M M&P 9 mm - since you cant use them for anything else in Canada :eek:(

Target Rifles: Anschutz Match 54 22 Lr, Tikka 595 Master Sporter 223 Cal with a 28 inch True FLight barrel reamed for 90 gr Bergers - Yup its a Mouse Gun!

Hunting Rifles include a Sako 85 270 WSM, Benelli R1 30 06, Weatherby 300, Styer Mannlicher Model M 270W, and a Benelli Black Eagle 2 with a extra rifled slug Barrel.

Got into reloading in the past year and have spent way to much $$ LOL but am having lots of fun learning
so thats my story!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.