Lucky draw

Dosh

My friend in Lake Havasu, Az has done the impossible! He has drawn a extremely difficult to draw Az Strip mule deer tag for the second time in three years. I on the other hand drew a second choice tag.

Congrats to you and your budy. I'll take that second chance Lol, I did not get drawn so leftovers for coues it is.

Would have gone with the Coues leftover if not drawn. Got a Unit 39 tag. Have a good friend who owns a large farm there where the muleys hit his fields morning and evening. Bucks in this Unit are very wide, but not very heavy. Will go help on the Strip hunt and hit the desert hunt the following week. Good luck on the Coues tag.

Would have gone with the Coues leftover if not drawn. Got a Unit 39 tag. Have a good friend who owns a large farm there where the muleys hit his fields morning and evening. Bucks in this Unit are very wide, but not very heavy. Will go help on the Strip hunt and hit the desert hunt the following week. Good luck on the Coues tag.

I hear you. One way or another it will be fun and good luck on both hunts..

Happy 4th and God bless

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.