• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LSR .243 Winchester & US Optics SN-3

duckdog310

With visions of safari in Africa becoming more of a reality, I'm left looking for ways to save up some cash. As such, I offer this for the chopping block:

LongShot Rifles .243 Winchester
Remington M700 short action
Custom built bolt, handle, Badger knob
GAP bolt release
Holland pinned lug
Broughton 5C 6-contour, 8-twist, 22" barrel
Chambered in .243 Winchester
Tuned Remington trigger
Badger 20MOA base
Badger alloy bottom metal
McMillan M40A1 GAP camo bedded
All metal work KG Gunkoted in OD green

The bipod, stock pack, scope and rings are not included.

I bought this as a new, finished project from Chris at LongShot. I am the only owner. It is in excellent condition and has 238 documented rounds fired. It was broken in properly. The metal work and stock are without damage, mark, or other defect.

The rifle loved Berger 95gr VLD's pushed with H4831SC. It showed promise with 107gr SMK's and H1000, though I haven't completed any load work ups with this combo.

The build cost right at $3000. I will ship the above listed rifle in a case for $2650 to your FFL.

I also have a new USO SN-3 on the block as well. I have only had this scope for about two weeks. It has been mounted to the above listed rifle and fired on one range trip. It is the following configuration:

3.2-17x44mm
Low profile eye piece and objective
ERGO
30mm main tube
.5MOA EREK
MOA Scale Type 1 ret
11 position rheostat (red)
US#1 M40 .25MOA windage

This scope is like new. It is in flawless shape. I will include the BC covers. Build price was $2025. That was with my LE discount. I'll ship it for that price. I can also include a like-new set of Seekins Precision slimline medium height, six screw, alloy rings that put this scope about as low on the rifle as you can get. Add them for another $75.

Questions are very much welcome. It kills me to part with this rifle and scope, but I'm so strongly drawn to the Dark Continent I think the sacrifice will be worth it.
DSC00058-1.jpg
DSC00062.jpg
DSC00070.jpg

Chris. . .if you spot this add, know this: This rifle shot every bit as well as you advertised! It is truly a work of art. That said. . .I need cash for Africa, so it sadly has to go.

Recent Posts