LRH Team Members sound off ...

Think you need to pay the site to become a member. Perhaps I'm incorrect, but I read that somewhere here.

Whoop, whoop! Good one Feenix! I don't mind that little cost, this site concerning value gained from value spent is way more beneficial. And some of the people on here, are legit shooters and spend lots of time on the their craft! If u are not a paid member or u or a new member considering becoming a paid member, remember nothing in life is free and to keep this site up and running takes money!!!

The knowledge, friends and discussion is worth so much more than the monetary contribution to be a Team Member. At least it is for me. The only people I can talk about this stuff with is YOU GUYS! Occasionally the wife will listen......to a degree, but when her eyes start rolling that's my cue to knock it off. Nobody I work with has anything to do with this stuff and sadly I don't have many friends outside of my LE network....o_O

The knowledge, friends and discussion is worth so much more than the monetary contribution to be a Team Member. At least it is for me. The only people I can talk about this stuff with is YOU GUYS! Occasionally the wife will listen......to a degree, but when her eyes start rolling that's my cue to knock it off. Nobody I work with has anything to do with this stuff and sadly I don't have many friends outside of my LE network....o_O
You've got to wonder how life is worth living for people who don't like this stuff!!

i joined yesterday after being a member of another site for several years. I got tired of the constant berating when I replied to a post or asked for advise. I hope someday that I am as smart as those guys on the other site. They know "everything", just ask them.
Welcome aboard this long range community! Just one thing, watch out for fallout, and duck & cover, from any 6.5 Creedmoor or Variant Creedmoor question. Sometimes it's the best entertainment dollar on the internet :D