LRH Team Member vs. LRH Sponsor?

jpfrog

What's the difference in LRH Team Member vs Sponsor? Obviously sponsors have items they sell, but what is a Team Member? I see folks who joined a week ago that are Team Members.

Now thst the question has been aired, maybe an answer will be forthcoming.

One thing I will say about this site and that is, it seems to have an inordinate amount of 'team members' whatever that is.... Been on here a lot of years and have watched it grow (site) and not always in a positive manner.

Explains that. I don't get any ads anyway. I run Trend Microservices on the front end plus 2 ad blockers. All I get is content.

Only forum I'm a paid subscriber on is the Smith and Wesson Forum but then I'm into big handguns like the 460 Smith XVR. Their paid subscriber is less expensive as well. 10 bucks a year.

Least that explains why I keep seeing the 'team member' thing.

I'm not on here enough to make it worthwhile. My hunting has went from long guns to magnum revolvers. Light years easier to load for and does the same thing at a shorter distance. Hard to beat a 460 long barrel for ease of carry and outright killing power.

I'm an LRH Team member. I figure it's a small price to pay per year for the vast amount of information this site provides and it's members provide. I spend that much on bad habits in a day than what it cost per year to join.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts