LRH, Reloader, anything Outdoors

Jdr9941

Hello from KY everyone! Came across the forum a few weeks ago. I've been lurking through it and decided to join. I also paid for membership since I strongly believe in what's going on here. Well put together forum by far the best I've found.
Not only am I an avid hunter etc, I am a vet, fire Chief, medic, and rescue diver. I love my country, state, and community. Thanks to all who let me join. I've have met a few already on here. I have to say so far everyone has been great. I appreciate everyone I've came in contact with so far. If you need any kind of advice on anything from knowledge bank just ask. Whether it be medical, fire, or hunting I'm here.

I do some long range when I can. Ky is what it is and not a lot of places to do that here. Seems like here lately is more of the pistol range than anything. I'm hoping this year with my work situation I can get some free time (shorthand at work) to drive to some longer range places to do some. Average places to shoot around my area is 500 yds.