LRH Member lost all in Fire. Any help for him is appreciated.

AJ Peacock

All,

About a month ago DogDinger lost nearly everything when his trailer burned. I know he's helped a number of members here (including me) and has shared a wealth of information. He is never too busy to help anyone he can. I've seen him help homeless folks and others in need, just because he felt it was the right thing to do. I've seen him give lessons to new shooters on the trap field and spend an entire day helping new hunters sight in their rifles.

I started a go fund me page for him and if anyone here can spare a little help, I know he'll be thankful.

You can read about the fire at https://www.gofundme.com/f/he039s-h...t&utm_campaign=p_email+4803-donation-alert-v5

Feel free to PM me with any questions or other ideas that might help.

Thanks,
AJ Peacock

I dont believe I've ever interacted with Dogdinger on here but for some reason when I read this it got my attention. I figure with 108,603 member theres probably well over $5,000,000 (but probably double that) worth of guns and related equipment sitting around our houses...we probably have a combined annual income over $6billion so if we can't pony up and send $10 each to this brother who lost everything we probably ought to be ashamed of ourselves.

Thanks guys, we all have a lot to be thankful for. One of the things I have is my friendship with DogDinger. I wish you all the same kind of friends.

Thanks again,
AJ

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts