LRH Member lost all in Fire. Any help for him is appreciated.

Hi guys....Dogdinger here. I want to thank everyone for their generosity and the help they've sent, but mostly for the kind words and thoughts. It has certainly helped me get through these tough times.
It has really been a refresher course in knowing what really is important in life. Yeah, I lost a bunch of stuff, but found a lot of friends. The stuff is replaceable. ...
Thanks for the reminders. Best wishes to all my online friends here in this group!

I'm not much of a computer person I might donate if I could understand how

If you want to donate here's how.

Go to the original post in this thread by AJ Peacock. In that post there is a link to GoFundMe. That link will take you to the appropriate page.

When you're on the GoFundMe page click on the yellow "Donate Now" button. From there it will ask you how much, credit or debit card info and billing info.

I dont believe I've ever interacted with Dogdinger on here but for some reason when I read this it got my attention. I figure with 108,603 member theres probably well over $5,000,000 (but probably double that) worth of guns and related equipment sitting around our houses...we probably have a combined annual income over $6billion so if we can't pony up and send $10 each to this brother who lost everything we probably ought to be ashamed of ourselves.
From looking at the poll asking how much we plan to spend on firearms and related stuff this year, I'd say I totally missed the estimated value of our guns collections...look like we all plan to spend $3,000,000 just this year on new toys, wow! That's awesome!
The GoFundMe is about half way there folks, I'm sure we can move the needle.

So sorry for your loss! That is terrible what happened! Maybe I missed it, but I assume you lost your rifles in the fire as well?

Your rifles and love of the shooting sports brought you here. I have been a member here since July 2012. I have seen a lot of acts of kindness. I recall when members donated rifle components for two rifle builds for those less fortunate. Those who wanted to get involved in the sport, but financially are not able to.

That being said, its been done before, I am sure it can be done again. Maybe get Lens approval to get this rolling and see what the members can get together for you? Thoughts/ideas?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.