LRH may not be perfect, Lightwaves ahead of other forums I've visited.

hogheadv2

I have saved far more than I have donated over the last few years. $25 or 50 doesn't go that far over a few . Safely n the team,,, or so I think...
I am that last one to tell people what is good or bad to spend money on. Month after month, year after year I found real value in the forums and articles. 2 mini mag lights
Good boots, wear them most every day , Spend good money on them from a local shop.
**** good pocket knives. Size appropriate, 3-4 barn and woods, field knife. 21/2+ thin scales strong back lock, (Kersaw chive) everyday and public tool. Jump cables. spare with jack and tire tool. tow strap, hooks or clevises. phone # to a few tow companies.
old gym bag, a couple bottles water, (squeeze air out) a bit of granola or fig type bars rather than chocolate. 2-3 pieces fat wood and matches wrapped in aluminum foil. learn how to make cups from foil. tarp and, 30-50 ft of light rope will make good shelter. a very light throwing hatchet would be a huge tool to have at this tine, A few feet of **** good tape. A darn good oversize stuff sack maybe dry socks. This should all fit in one lrge gym bag., 2 med . My thoughts on tour Everyday Driving gear to make a breakdown weet pleasent

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.