LRH Gun Classified Question

jaestridge

Those that have made gun purchases thru the site what payment options do you prefer (provides most buyer protection)? Thnx

Those that have made gun purchases thru the site what payment options do you prefer (provides most buyer protection)? Thnx
Tip #1: Don't buy guns or high end scopes from new members. Period. (Small transactions don't bother me)
Tip #2: If it's at all fishy, walk away
Tip #3: Check their feedback scores
Tip #4: Don't buy from members that don't support the site (paying for a membership)

These are just how I decide to do business. Nothing official.

I ask for Venmo payment, when someone Venmo's you, you can see there transactions with other ppl and instantly pull the funds to your account. Just be sure they don't list the sale as something gun related.

postal money order..if seller tries to stiff you and still cashes money order(s) turns into federal felony plus you still have proof of funds sent /present to postal service and let their lawers have at them!! also if needed can inform jonny law in their town with proof /name/address so they can put a little pressure/with trip to pokey/before judge ....Hope it dont happen to anyone on here !! has happened to me with a out of state purchase so had to go this route just not in the order listed be safe and use a ____________!!!

postal money order..if seller tries to stiff you and still cashes money order(s) turns into federal felony plus you still have proof of funds sent /present to postal service and let their lawers have at them!! also if needed can inform jonny law in their town with proof /name/address so they can put a little pressure/with trip to pokey/before judge ....Hope it dont happen to anyone on here !! has happened to me with a out of state purchase so had to go this route just not in the order listed be safe and use a ____________!!!

The Postal Service doesn't care about you getting scammed even though you used a PO MO. If it does happen you have to file a report with your local law enforcement. They will then get in touch with LE where the scammer is located. I learned this a few years ago.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.