LRH Give Away Contest - Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20 rifle scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in!! Been gun shy of buying a scope I don't know anything about. Give me a reason to switch to Huskemaw!

gun)
Just trying to help never mind if you cannot trust anyone I guess you will have to go with go without.

Nothing personal, but here on the interweb, you really can't trust anyone.

If I DID win, how would you ship it across the border anyway? Do you have an export license?

Nothing personal, but here on the interweb, you really can't trust anyone.

If I DID win, how would you ship it across the border anyway? Do you have an export license?
I didnt no that was why they could not ship it out of the states sorry it is not like it is a illegal substances or somthing. I was wondering why they could not ship it out of the states just trying to help out a fellow hunter.

I didnt no that was why they could not ship it out of the states sorry it is not like it is a illegal substances or somthing. I was wondering why they could not ship it out of the states just trying to help out a fellow hunter.

Well thanks for the thought then :rolleyes:

Customs has special regulations on "anything that will be permanently attached to a firearm". You need special permits even to export a cheekrest, Picatinny rail, or set of scope rings.

Bunch of BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts