LR Get Together Here's what I have so far.

W

*WyoWhisper*

LR Get Together Here\'s what I have so far.

Len - Wapiti Cabin

Dave & Cheryl - Grizzly Cabin

Wayne and Tim - Cottonwood

Chris M. and Family - Buffalo

Cam and Mach V - Aspen Cabin

Sako7stw - Yes a non shooter can attend but bring your stuff you'll end up shooting.. that's what we're here for!
grin.gif

Brent?

Ian?

I would like to have firm comitments by Sunday if possible... then I'll send out the reservation forms...

e-mail me with questions

Re: LR Get Together Here\'s what I have so far.

Works for me as long as Cam promises to use a clean sock..I snore like a freight train
grin.gif

Confirmation Email on its way

Maybe we need to put snorers with snorers?

who wants to fess up?

He put up with me last year, he can make it with anyone!!!!!!

Are we there yet????

128 and a wake up!!!!!

Lee are you in? Commmon, I know ya wanna...!!

Lee
You snore?Man we had soo much fun I was sleepin before my head hit the duffle bag!We can use the July trip to warm up for the pro's
grin.gif
You only have to drive half way,got plenty of room in the truck!!
Are we there yet
tongue.gif
(that one coming back to haunt me aint it)126 and I dont have to put in a shift before we go this year.
CJ

Wyo....you're right, I really REALLY want to go, but due to the finances I can only go on one real trip a year. BUT>>>>>>

I pay my truck off in 11 months. That's about $400 a month I don't have right now. If my snoring ain't too much this year, I'd really try to go next year.

Sorry, but that's the best I can do.

PS....tell Elwood if'n he doesn't cut his hair, one of the horses might confuse him for a willing partner when he's bending over the shovel and try to make ponies with him.... it might work.

CJ...yeah, 'Are we there yet' is here to stay. This year you get to help Richard hold down the taller metal framed tent in the thunderstorm!!!!!!!

We were like "most people would think this was a bad idea, right????"

Wait until you spend a week shootin' dogs with Murph. Last year will seem pretty tame when were done this year.....trust me.

Next year for the LR get together at Ric's place. If I can make it, I'll meet ya in Sargeant. Hope I don't make the wrong turn again tho.

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited by: Lee in OH ]

Ric

Looks great to me, thanks.

Been real busy... I'll get back to you about steel and stuff.

Well count me in. I dont know if I should reserve a cabin though, I may have to tent it and meat up with ya or something. With owning a business it is hard to tell what i can do and when, I pretty much have to wing it one week at a time. I am really looking forward to this.

Been looking into a USO Scope
cool.gif

Ric,

Are you by any chance going to have a loading press available for use? Or should I get busy and buy some more brass?

Tim

Tim,

I have a little room I reload in and you welcome to use my press. But I recommend that you have most of your ammo already loaded.. since this is the first time trying this... not sure how much time in the evenings we'll have to do that kind of stuff.. plus sitting around the campfire having a beverage or just BSing might be more fun than reloading....

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.