• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LPR Ti 300 Norma

I use both, the XLR 3.0 was chosen for it's weight this time. Both chassis and traditional stocks have their place, all depends upon the needs of the user.

I'm thinking I'll probably get a few offers for $2700 once they clear it with their wife and get their tax returns. I'm also thinking I'll probably get a few trade offers for 6.5 Creeds built by uncle Bob's friend and an AR.

It's easier to just not tell the wife...when are dudes gonna learn?

View attachment 226595

Dallas Lane 300 Norma. Lone Peak Razor Ti, 28" 1-9 twist Proof Sendero threaded 3/4-24 with Terminator brake, TriggerTech Special. XLR Element 3.0, carbon fiber butt stock and grip, bipod rail, flush cups, bag rider currently installed, one 3 round CIP magazine. About 140 rounds down it, I'd have to count brass later to be exact. Weighs 8.2 lbs bare rifle.
View attachment 226596

It's plenty accurate, 230 Bergers at 3100 FPS. Lapua brass available to the buyer and if you're near SW Idaho I'll make you a deal on a little N570 to get you started. Scope, rings and bipod are negotiable.

$5000 net to me, buyer to pay shipping and insurance of their choice.
What's the price complete? scope rings everything?