• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Low-Profile NightForce NXS 3.5-15x50

huntfish

Pics Added of Low Profile NXS

NightForce made very few of these in their "k" production run. I have a 3.5-15x50 without target turrents in perfect shape. Exactly like other NXS scopes but with screw-off windage and elevation caps. NP-1 reticle. Perfect for a scabbard or other rugged hunts/applications where concern over target turrents getting accidentally turned is an issue. $1,400. PM if you'd like pics. I'm happy to send them. I'm happy to consider trades for scope of similiar value. I took this scope off of my ScramJet and I need something with a ballistic reticle or TTs for my Edge.

Someone had asked about his scope a while back and confused it with a "varminter" that NF used to make. As you can see this is an NXS, and as mentioned, one of very, very few ever made like this. Those specks that you see on the bell are not dings or nicks, just dust.

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Last edited:
NightForce made very few of these in their "k" production run. I have a 3.5-15x50 without target turrents in perfect shape. Exactly like other NXS scopes but with screw-off windage and elevation caps. NP-1 reticle. Perfect for a scabbard or other rugged hunts/applications where concern over target turrents getting accidentally turned is an issue. $1,400. PM if you'd like pics. I'm happy to send them. I'm happy to consider trades for scope of similiar value. I took this scope off of my ScramJet and I need something with a ballistic reticle or TTs.
send pics. if you can thanks

NightForce made very few of these in their "k" production run. I have a 3.5-15x50 without target turrents in perfect shape. Exactly like other NXS scopes but with screw-off windage and elevation caps. NP-1 reticle. Perfect for a scabbard or other rugged hunts/applications where concern over target turrents getting accidentally turned is an issue. $1,400. PM if you'd like pics. I'm happy to send them. I'm happy to consider trades for scope of similiar value. I took this scope off of my ScramJet and I need something with a ballistic reticle or TTs.
I am very interested in the scope send pics. to [email protected] thanks