• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lots of Powder at Powder Valley

I have clicked on the 17 pages, one by one, logged in and still the only powder that has always been there was the alliance E3 shotgun style clay pigeon powder. They have added two styles of black powder and of course the pellet pressed modern day muzzleloading powder pellets and a new lines of Shootets Wirkd and Winchester. The black powder GOEX, Schuetzen, Old Eynsford and Swiss we're in stock yesterday, but for our modern day stuff, just the E3. Last time I posted someone said you had to click 6 to 8 times a day because it does come in. I think you're pulling everyone's leg. Prove me wrong! 🤣 8 pounds of H 4350 is still the elusive unicorn…

I have clicked on the 17 pages, one by one, logged in and still the only powder that has always been there was the alliance E3 shotgun style clay pigeon powder. They have added two styles of black powder and of course the pellet pressed modern day muzzleloading powder pellets and a new lines of Shootets Wirkd and Winchester. The black powder GOEX, Schuetzen, Old Eynsford and Swiss we're in stock yesterday, but for our modern day stuff, just the E3. Last time I posted someone said you had to click 6 to 8 times a day because it does come in. I think you're pulling everyone's leg. Prove me wrong! 🤣 8 pounds of H 4350 is still the elusive unicorn…
I noticed the same with the e3. There was all kinds of powder there yesterday. Some I saw, some I didn't, and some that came back in stock after being in, then out, then in again.

I've noticed afternoons seem to be the best time to check their site.

Does anyone else know any other times they've seen powder there go "in-stock" reliably?

It's all about being on the right website at the right time.
I sit in front of a computer all day. I probably look at powder valley 5-6 times throughout the day. I've seen a lot of powder on there in the last month. Usually it happens on one day. Never the same day though, or time that I can tell.
Just last week powder valley had 8lbers of h4350. It stayed up for way longer than I thought it would too. I was also able to get h4831sc recently.

Shooters World

Well 15 min ago PV dropped a ton of H1K and various Hodgdon/accurate/Winchester powders. Best of luck fellas. Be logged in or you can't see in stock. And you can go to filter and set the page to show all products on 1 page And select the brands you want to see. (Right now I have Alliant, Hodgdon, IMR, Vihtavouri and it's all displayed on 1 page that I can scroll on and refresh)