• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lots of powder at Bruno`s

We have to take in consideration the dumpster fire of an administration that's running our country. Inflation is setting in, we are no longer energy independent, regulations for business again, etc. , and it's all passed on to the consumer. I'm in no way saying this is the cause but it sure adds to the effect as our confidence in the economy is not good. And there is no doubt they are anti 2A. Throw in the hoarders and I still don't understand why dies are even hard to find. Forget trying to find bullets. Thank goodness for Hammer!

First off, I don't think any retailers are selling a years worth of inventory on a weekend, nor a months worth. Some inventory is trickling in. Right now, powder. Where are all the bullets? where is all the brass? AND where is all the primers????? Gross profit is realized at the time of sale!!!!! Net profit is realized at the quarter or yearend depending on your book keeping. Overhead keeps going on month after month after month!!! Sure, you can lay people off, employees are a very small percentage of overhead. You have rent, property taxes, insurance, advertising, website, utilities, and....employees. It's not a piece of cake running a business. Did you know steel went up 35%-40% depending whether it's plate or channel or angle? Same with lumber, y'all all see that. Cost more to eat now too!

First off, I don't think any retailers are selling a years worth of inventory on a weekend, nor a months worth. Some inventory is trickling in. Right now, powder. Where are all the bullets? where is all the brass? AND where is all the primers????? Gross profit is realized at the time of sale!!!!! Net profit is realized at the quarter or yearend depending on your book keeping. Overhead keeps going on month after month after month!!! Sure, you can lay people off, employees are a very small percentage of overhead. You have rent, property taxes, insurance, advertising, website, utilities, and....employees. It's not a piece of cake running a business. Did you know steel went up 35%-40% depending whether it's plate or channel or angle? Same with lumber, y'all all see that. Cost more to eat now too!
We've had some steel come in at double what it was 3 months ago.

Aside from the prices, I do think we need some answers on where all the components are at. Supposedly they are being manufactured at a higher rate, obviously companies will sell them to make money but where are they going. It is literally a trickle coming in. Doesnt add up.

Not getting all the hostility. No one is obligated to buy anything at any price anywhere. If a gunshop in Oregon is selling primers at $300/1000, it's your option to buy or not buy them. I'm not condemning the shop, just the person who didn't heed warnings this shortage would occur, paying the price and paying excessive shipping/hazmat as well. Picking on an individual shop won't help, just recall this current situation next time you are forewarned and act on it.

So your condemning the customer but not the shop with gouging prices? Asking 300 for 1000 primers is wrong. Wanting to buy them for a fair price isn't.

Yeah, Bruno's sucks. Stay away. No need to look there....

Just walked in, and they lightened my wallet and forced me to buy, even though I tried to resist...
20210604_134435.jpg

Recent Posts