• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lots of guns for sale

If you didn't text or email me like my post requested, that would be why you didn't get a responce. If you did text or email me, I have responded to them all. I have received a surprising number of emails and text. I am going to update the post but the following are sold pending funds.
All 600's
41 mag

I appreciate everyone's interest.

If you didn't text or email me like my post requested, that would be why you didn't get a responce. If you did text or email me, I have responded to them all. I have received a surprising number of emails and text. I am going to update the post but the following are sold pending funds.
All 600's
41 mag

I appreciate everyone's interest.
I sent you an email yesterday at 6:40 AM and I never got a reply.

Even though I was first to post that Ill take the 375 midwesthunter has just now told me he sold to someone else. I guess with the poor communication its for the best. Im requesting the the new owner's name of the 375 be posted. Im curious on how that its not me because I was the first to publicly post that Ill take it.

Last edited:
Even though I was first to post that Ill take the 375 midwesthunter has just now told me he sold to someone else. I guess with the poor communication its for the best.
I was second I guess that didn't matter either.

Even though I was first to post that Ill take the 375 midwesthunter has just now told me he sold to someone else. I guess with the poor communication its for the best. Im requesting the the new owner's name of the 375 be posted. Im curious on how that its not me because I was the first to publicly post that Ill take it.

If you review the post I state the best way to contact me is through email or text. So when this was posted on multiple forums, just because you posted you would take it doesn't mean you were first.