Lots of animals down this weekend

Tikkamike

Myself and a buddy from the southern end of the state met up with my cousin and a couple of his buddies for a day of deer hunting. we had 6 doe deer tags to fill. We ended up with a couple in the morning but it slowed down as the deer left our area during the heat of the day so we went to town, ate lunch and 3 of us bought antelope tags. went out and filled all 3 of those then finished up the night with more deer. We ended up shooting antelope at 475, 550 and 925 yards. and deer were 460, 435, and 801 then this morning me and my buddt from the day before and another friend went out cause we had 3 deer tags left shot them at 100, 100 and 450. We got a lot of them on film I had quite a few pictures on my phone but it got washed with my pants today so im not sure if I still have them or not. just does so nothing great in the pics. The rifles used were a 338 Lapua, 300 WSM, 7RUM, 7STW, 25-06 and a 6XC. 6 guys, 9 animals in a day in a half ... was a great weekend. I think we should do it again next year.

I was about to call BS lightbulblightbulblightbulb I could have been filling tags too!!
Thanks for the heads up and glad you guys had fun!!

Man I gotta move to Wyoming! Im on year 7 without drawing a deer tag, and year 2w/o an elk tag and 7 years of points built up for antelope........ Oregon point system sucks! I think Ill stick with Idaho, and look into Wyoming on ocasion from now on:D.
Cool story, thanks for grinding salt into open wounds.......:D Congrats!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.