• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lots of 10 lbers...Brunos, IMR 4895, Staball 6.5, IMR 4831, RS LRT, ACC Magpro

The only place I have ever seen 10 lbers while out on "powder patrol" is Brunos. Wonder why no one else even carries them?

Are they 10lbers or 10, 1 pound bottles in a case like they come from the distributors?

I ordered 10 lbs from there last week. It hasn't arrived yet though.

Regards, Branden

They are all described as 10 pound "CASES", so I don't believe they are individual 1 lb bottles.

Yes, their web site says you have to email them, they are so busy they will not take phone calls.

I would email them with your order number and ask for status update. I'm sure they are having a hard time keeping up.
But contact them using their home page email with your order number.

I'm not in a rush for it. More just curious about if its a case of 1lb bottles or a 10 lb jug.

Yep, it sure looks like 10 case all in one jug for the ones they have on the site right now. If yours said 10 lb case, I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

I think its 10, 1lb bottles also since its every brand. Each case holds 10 bottles when it ships so they are calling them sealed cases.

I believe it's a case of (10) 1# bottles.
^This. I've ordered by the case. It's 10x 1lb bottles.

Here's a "case" of H1000:
BA69D51D-4A9F-4B73-8A35-23875947A8D8.jpeg
1AE827A4-CD40-4FCF-91F8-D8A319DDEB75.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, I have never seen it advertised in 10 case anywhere else, and if guys here have ordered it and its 10 1 lb. bottles in a case, then they should know. The pictures sure dont tell you that but if they say so, I'd go with that.

Bruno is a crook.. I'll never buy from him.. owes people piles of money back in his home town....