Loss of Love for Leupold, New scope time.

I apologize for getting your gender wrong, my assumption was in poor taste. However, I maintain the point that I made. Zeroing a rifle and then trashing through the mountains for a week and having a poi shift is a **** far site from evidence of a scope malfunction. In my experience, you are about a hundred times more likely to have moment in your rings or bases, or more specifically the screws that hold them together than the actual scope. You'd have to do some box testing or some test shooting before you could determine that the fault lies with the scope itself. What will you do when Leupold returns it and tells you that there is nothing wrong with the optic? Trash their customer service and sell it swearing to never purchase from them again? Now, if you re-zero the optic with all of your components torqued and while firing it begins to walk, then you might have an argument. It could be an ammunition problem. Some lots of factory ammunition can cause a poi shift as far as you've had. There are a dozen things that could have caused your problem. A muzzle brake could have spun loose a half turn. I have been playing this game all of my life, and I have seen way too much of this to believe the scope just decided to move on it's own, and you don't seem to have done nearly enough testing to be bashing the company. But hell, I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. I just wanted to know how you eliminated the other dozens of variables before you decided the problem was definitely in the scope. I've also seen people zero their rifle with a warm bore, and then their cold bore shots (in rare cases) will have a significant shift in poi. I apologize for being insulting, but I was really intrigued by your issue, as I own dozens of leupold optics including binos and spotters, and I've used them religiously for decades without any real issues, so if your issue is authentic, I want to know. Thank you
I see you are new here so maybe take some time to understand the culture before coming in with the attitude. If not, you will find an argument follows many of your posts.

My 28 nosler has a vortex amg on it, I've been very happy with it but it has only been in mountains once and preformed excellent, one of these days I want to pickup either two more AMG's or two nightforce NX8. If I missed a 370" bull with it and it was the scopes fault that scope would be died to me not going to lie

My experience with Lupold is also not very good. I had a Leupold 1-7 or something on my 500SW built on a Thompson Encore rifle. A 5 pound gun with a huge punch. The gun shot reasonable, 1-2" groups at 100. Went hog hunting with it and shot one the first day, DRT. Second day couldn't hit anything. WTH! After coming home I went to the range and couldn't consistently hit a paper plate at 25 yards. Long story short, changed out the scope and problem went away. Sent the scope to Leupold and they returned it saying there was nothing wrong with it. Put it back on the gun with the same results, couldn't hit a thing. Put the Burris back on and it shoots fine.

Last Leupold for me!

I was having some minor issues with a Vortex scope, sent it in, a week later brand new scope sent along with an apology note and some swag......all mfgrs can have issues. Customer service is very important in my opinion.

I have a couple of Lupolds as well, never had any issues with them but have only used them on the range or from stationary hunting situations.

My experience with Lupold is also not very good. I had a Leupold 1-7 or something on my 500SW built on a Thompson Encore rifle. A 5 pound gun with a huge punch. The gun shot reasonable, 1-2" groups at 100. Went hog hunting with it and shot one the first day, DRT. Second day couldn't hit anything. WTH! After coming home I went to the range and couldn't consistently hit a paper plate at 25 yards. Long story short, changed out the scope and problem went away. Sent the scope to Leupold and they returned it saying there was nothing wrong with it. Put it back on the gun with the same results, couldn't hit a thing. Put the Burris back on and it shoots fine.

Last Leupold for me!
That is a bummer about the service. I have had a couple really old Vari-Xii that failed after 30-35 years and sent them in and got a detailed list of what was inspected and corrective action and got practically new scopes back. I have also sent many Leupolds in that I got used on guns. I send em in to get them looked at before wasting time and range trips on bad scopes. Always the same, Detailed list of testing on the scope and corrective action taken if needed. Sad to hear they have slipped.