Loose barrel?

I've not seen Fed 215's and RL23 not shoot in a 280AI yet.
You haven't said what twist is your barrel or what primers your using.
I have all kinds of trouble with the same. I believe it is SAAMI chambering and or barrel related. It started with Nosler brass forming donuts, more like bagels. The Peterson brass eliminated that but velocities are all over the place still. No accuracy.
I ordered the shorter 131 Hammer to see if the shorter bullet can be seated out by .100"
and give it another try.
The twist I have is 8.4, Proof SS barrel.
The 143's are ready for a ladder test in the 7RM as that hopefully will give me a good result.

Was thinking same thing. Makes no sense.
My home range has steel from 100 to 870 I feel very comfortable shooting out to 870 with my other rifles and took my elk at 807 this year. I shot from 100- 500 yard steel the dope was perfect and I had consistent hits. At the 600 yard steel I had a miss made an adjustment to the dope came up a little more and it was way off tried a couple more and realized I was just chasing my tail. Then went back to 500 (hit) 300 (hit) and then one more at 200 to recheck zero (hit).

I'm just done with this thing all together. As a last ditch effort to make sure its the copper and not the barrel I'm going to just put lead through it for awhile. This rifle was intended to only shoot copper and serve as my California rifle but I guess it didn't turn out as I had hoped. I hate this state.

How often are you cleaning the barrel? And what cleaning solvent(s) are you using? Also how are you doing load development for each bullet? You should be able to get good SDs with any of the powders you used, try seating depth testing on one of the better loads you have found and see how that does. That's a very good barrel and shouldn't be giving you problems.
I use a possum hollow guide carbon fiber rod jag and a nylon brush. I swipe Barnes brand copper solvent for 3-4 let it sit, scrub with a nylon then a couple more wet Barnes patches then swipe till dry. Every once in awhile I push through some shooters choice or bore tech carbon looking to get any remaining carbon out.

A primer change can make a big difference.
With a 1-8 i would be using 168, 175 or 180's
Lighter copper rounds should give you the same bearing surface as the 168, 175 leads correct? The hammer 144's probably have as much bearing surface or more as a 168 Berger. And when you look to stabilize a bullet isn't it more about the length than the weight?

I have all kinds of trouble with the same. I believe it is SAAMI chambering and or barrel related. It started with Nosler brass forming donuts, more like bagels. The Peterson brass eliminated that but velocities are all over the place still. No accuracy.
I ordered the shorter 131 Hammer to see if the shorter bullet can be seated out by .100"
and give it another try.
The twist I have is 8.4, Proof SS barrel.
The 143's are ready for a ladder test in the 7RM as that hopefully will give me a good result.
How much NK tension?