Looking to see if there would be any interest in a book from ALLEN PRECISION...

Put me on your list as keen for a copy of your book.

And I would say about half of the Longrange Hunters/Shooters/Reloaders in New Zealand also.

Fallow deer country
100_4404.jpg

Red deer @ 510yrds
Holidaypics029.jpg

Sika Deer @ over 1000yrds
Ruahines030.jpg

Kirby,

very much interested in your Book! Can you tell us the name of the company/ website that allows you to write your own book?

Kirby,

I'm in on a book too, sounds like a great idea. Not that you asked for suggestions..... but I'll give you one anyway:rolleyes:

How about you include a chapter on how to set up one of your rifles for long range shooting once your customer has that finely crafted rifle in his grubby paws? Things like mounting rings / bases / scopes, getting scope crosshairs true, the use of a level mounted on scope or rifle, angle indicators, cleaning do's and don'ts......... and so on. Basically, once the rifle is built, if you were setting it up as a personal rifle to shoot X# of yards with it, what would you do?

I know all this kind of stuff has been covered in LRH forums, but when you or a couple of other guys say "this is how to do it" the discussion is over.

As far as the website and being too busy goes, it sounds like you need an apprentice to train to do some of the more time consuming, less precision work. If I did not live 1500+ miles away I would volunteer for free just to learn from you :D

Kirby, I would gladly take two. Your past posts and comments to me have been very valuable on how best to setup your rifles for accurate shooting. If not under the usage recommendations chapter, I think a chapter with your advice would be invaluable as far as getting the best accuracy out of your rifles.

oder 1 more send me a bill, the info I aquired from you by e-mail was incredible, all of it in a book would make me estatic no matter the cost
RR

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.