Looking to add a kestrel to my kit

"Might want to hold your taters for a bit. Kestrel is fixing to release a new 2700 in a few weeks. "

I can induce any mfg. to market an improved version of their product. Seems as though soon after I purchase their product, any product, they will come out with an improved version forthwith.

I was one of those guys that " I got an app on the phone and I'm good to go" especially since I had a wind meter already. Fought it kickin and screaming the whole way. Did a shooting course and really learned what that kestrel can do. It's a no brainer now. I wouldn't think of shooting without it.
I got the 5700 elite and it is dead nuts accurate. But you need to do the muzzle validation at the yardage given to you by the kestrel.
You just don't know until you have and really use one. You will delete the old ballistic apps on the phone except the kestrel link of course.

I was one of those guys that " I got an app on the phone and I'm good to go" especially since I had a wind meter already. Fought it kickin and screaming the whole way. Did a shooting course and really learned what that kestrel can do. It's a no brainer now. I wouldn't think of shooting without it.
I got the 5700 elite and it is dead nuts accurate. But you need to do the muzzle validation at the yardage given to you by the kestrel.
You just don't know until you have and really use one. You will delete the old ballistic apps on the phone except the kestrel link of course.
yes you are spot on I use the sportsmen for hunting and my 2 buds that hunt with me,I have there rifles on it also up to 3 guns and load the 5700 elite will hold many more guns and loads

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.