looking for wester SD peeps to shoot with

rocknwell

hey everyone! i'm super new to long range shooting and i live in Rapid City, SD. i am currently deployed but i come home next week! i have done as much research as my brain can possibly fathom on long range shooting and hunting, rifles, scopes, reloading, and everything in between. now i just can't wait to get home and buy my gear and get started in the hands on process. i'm wondering if there is anybody in here who has good experience with long-range shooting that would be willing to meet up with me and help me get going. i can do it myself i'm sure, but it's more fun meeting other people who like the same things! a little about me-my name is Micah, 24, married, in the Air Force. i'm actually from Pierre, SD so i LOVE this place. SD is my home. PM me if you are interested! thanks!

also would like to know of any places in the Hills that i can get some long range practice in-maybe some cross-canyon and high-angle shooting. anybody know? thanks!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.