• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for Used Dillon 1050

Rustystud

I would like to purchase a forth Dillon 1050 with all the parts. I can purchase new at dealer cost so I am not wanting to spend retail price. Just looking to see what is out there. If you have a used machine in good shape and want to sell it let me know.
Rustystud

A buddy of mine has one for sale.
$1,000.00 with evrything, including one set of dies if he has what you need.
He has extras toolheads and shell plates for sale also.
If you are interested let me know and I will PM you his phone number.

Last edited:
Just to talked him about 1050.
He wants $1,000.00 with everything including one set of dies if he has the ones you need.
He also has extra shell plates and tool heads for sale.
If you are interested let me know and I will PM you his phone number.
He is in Conroe, Tx.

Sorry I have not checked site lately.
Glen Thysen said he called and left you two messages. I will call him now and ask him to call again.
Mike Cockcroft

I have a super 1050 reloaing machine that iam looking to get rid of, it is in excellent condition. I am willing to sell it for 1,000.00.

Have you found any Dillon 1050's? I would like to find one myself if you know of another one for sale you do not plan to buy. Thanks, [email protected]

Last edited:
Was someone looking to buy a Dillon 1050? If so, I might have one I am going to put on the market. I talked to Dillon and they said they should be worth around $1200.00, since the Supers' are going for nearly $1600.00. If interested drop me an email [email protected]