looking for something different to hunt!

huntermncb

I live in Arizona and hunt just about everything. Most everything is draw in az but coues deer tags are fairly easy to get and their a lot of fun and usually a lot of deer running around. If anyone is interested in coming to az I'd be more then happy to help. I have plenty of photos if your interested

I should say I'm in Michigan and have whitetail, Turkey, offshore Lake Michigan fishing, and all kinds of little critters. Nothing grand not an outfitter but have several feeders that run year round.

There are 4 different hunts ones the end of october ones the first week of November . Ones thanks giving weekend. The last isn't easy to draw but most units you can draw every 3 or 4 years and that's the last 3 weeks of December

I live in Arizona and hunt just about everything. Most everything is draw in az but coues deer tags are fairly easy to get and their a lot of fun and usually a lot of deer running around. If anyone is interested in coming to az I'd be more then happy to help. I have plenty of photos if your interested

If ya want to head to New Zealand I can help ya out for Tahr and Chamois. Bet ya dont have them in Arizona haha.

Anyone interested in hunting Arizona. Elk and antelope deadline to apply will be 2nd Tuesday in February

I hunt shirus moose in Idaho as well as whitetail deer. It is draw for moose but I know where they are if interested. I'd love to hunt coues.

Oregon has cross the counter elk tags for the Cascades. It can be good if you know some spots. Feel that I do. Killed a 6 point a few years ago and my brother has killed two cows with bow. Called in three 6 point bulls that we could not get bow shots on (one was 5 yards away!) Brother and I are hunting over the counter rifle this year in October. Know a saddle that they cross all the time. You are welcome to join and maybe you could guide us on a Coues deer hunt the following year? Open to options.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.