Looking for someone to hunt Western states

JMshooter

I have been hunting by myself for many years, I looking for a person or group that wants to hunt western states. I do hunt with Rifle, I have hunted most of Oregon, parts of Utah and south central Wyoming once.
I have lots of points for Oregon Elk and Antelope, Some points for Utah, Deer, Antelope,Goat,sheep, Bison.
If you would like to talk about doing some hunts drop me a line.

I guess I should put some info about me.
I'm 41 married have reliable vehicle to travel, have a full time job that I do get time off to hunt, scout, and shoot.
You don't have to be from Oregon, I will travel to any of the western states to hunt.

I was thinking about putting in for point in Idaho this year. I just would like to hunt with someone, kinda getting tired of hunting by myself.
what part of Idaho do you hunt?

Thanks

Jibnast,
I'm going to be doing a Utah's CWMU deer hunt end of Oct- first of Nov. I would be interested in talking with you.
I have 15 Antelope points for Oregon

239 views and no one is looking for a hunting partner? its time to go kill sage rats!

No sage rats up here, but if you want to hunt white tail or mule deer in N Idaho this fall I would show you around. We have some nice white tails, but the big Muleys are down south in the state and require being drawn.

239 views and no one is looking for a hunting partner? its time to go kill sage rats!

Now you're talking, just got back from sage rat shooting.

I'm kind of booked with junior partners currently, and time is booked this year. I apply multiple states, and have a dozen or so Oregon points.

Washington doesn't have much to offer, raffle tags are your best bet, but you draw a moose tag I'd be glad to help you locally.

So many of the tags out there are so limited, partners aren't readily achievable. I have a couple of friends that are willing to travel whoever draws.

I liked your request, and didn't respond as I don't think I can hold my end up, and Oregon and Washington are pretty similar in over the counter tags available.

I havent checked this part of the site in a long time. I live west of portland and would be interested in meeting up to go shoot and see if we mesh for hunting. I have 1 buddy Ive hunted with in the last few years and have a group that I went elk hunting 3 years ago and wants to go again. PM me if you want to try and meet. Most of the people are our age 40ish and arent hunting bums!

Derek

HARPERC
let me know what states you have points for. I have 5 points for about everything in Utah, I have 15 points for Elk and Antelope and 1 point for Deer in Oregon. I'm thinking about starting to get points for some other states, but right now it would be just me.

Khavic
I would like to hear some more about your white tail deer. I have never hunted them and they are on my bucket list. Idaho's draw is over right?

I've got (roughly) !5 for everything in WA, !4 for everything in Or., Utah 8, Wyoming 9
except antelope which I have 4, Nevada i just screwed myself by missing the deadline I think I've got 4 antelope, and 10 deer points.

Next year the plan is to put in for more draws than points. Maybe add Idaho moose into the mix, as no point system in Idaho.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.