• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

looking for some retumbo

Same boat. Not sure what you're shooting but, IMR 8133 has worked pretty well as a sub for me with a 300 RUM and 7 WSM.

Wanted Retumbo for my 7SAUM with 175 gr Nolser Accubond Long Range . Bought some H-1000 to try in place of the Retumbo... Thanks for the heads up on the IMR 8133!

I saw two 8 lb cans in a local store the week before last. 2 hrs from Vegas and 4 from slc. $211/can I think it said. I can run there today to see if they are still there.

wow 211.00 a can? holy smoke,i was paying 173.00 out the door in ohio before the shortage hit.under the circumstances i wd pay that because it does so well in my 7mag with 183 smk's

Midway USA having a "No Hazmat" & ships free sale on certain powders.

Bulletin states Ramshot, Accurate, Norma, and Blackhorn 209. See website for details.

I had posted a thread about this a couple weeks ago... it's probably going to be awhile before its readily available. Your options are Reloder 33 and IMR 8133. Those have similar burn rates. Or you can drop down to H-1000, Reloder 26, or IMR 7977 respectively.

I have (6) 1 lb canisters all the same lot number. Im in Grand Junction, CO

I might have some, in Las Vegas.
I WONT SHIP.
Checking online pricing I presumed I paid $258 total?
(powder/shipping/hazmat/taxes) for an 8# "if I even have one".
I'll be home a bit later to confirm.
This is only for a FTF if it helps someone?

Recent Posts