Looking for some help finding a shotgun

toddconley

I am looking for a browning 20 ga browning straight English stock. Super light I think they are called. Age doesn't mater but must have choke tubes. I would also entertain a beretta as well except I don't think I can afford one. Where should I start my search?
Thanks,
Todd Conley
[email protected]
2709321876 call or txt

I bought mine at sportsmans warehouse. I went with a browning citori white lightening in 20ga I run a modified and imporved cyl in mine for quial, grouse and doves. I love the little guy. My dad has a frenchi o/u I'm not sure which model but it's the lightest one on the market when he picked it up a couple yrs ago. I think he paid around 1k for it the brownings are a little more money but fit and finish on them is second to none for their price range. Best advice I can give is to go to a place with several manufactures and different models and handle all of them in your price range you'll find one or two that feel like a natural extension of you and that's the key to finding the perfect gun for you. Best of luck and let us know what you decide or if you want a second opinion on anything.

What I am really looking for is some advice on what forums advertise classified adds similar to this one. I know I want a Browning. I know I want a 20 but would also take a 28. I want 24 in barrels. I also want a straight English stock. I would spend up to 1200 for a good one.
Thanks
T

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.