Looking for some help ASAP

lee31

Guys my I'm planning on taking my daughter on Wisconsin's youth hunt this coming weekend. The only rifle she can't shoot confidently is my .222Rem. I thought I had another box of Barnes 45 grain TSX's bullets laying around and it turns out I don't. I can't find any online or at any of the local shops. I'm wondering if anyone has any that they would part with and could get them to Wisconsin by Friday. If so let me know and I can send a pay pal payment as soon as possible. Thanks

Can your 222 stabilize the 50gr GMX? If so, MidwayUSA has a sale going on:
250ct for $51.99 !! That's a steal.

Another bullet you my wish to try is the Sierra 63 SMP. I load these for my 222's in 1/14 tw, and I get them to stabilize well at the top end vels. Through the decades, I and my son have taken a few whitetails using this bullet. I have killed a 250# buck with one of my 222's, but mostly does.

Have you called Superior Shooters Supply? I would be surprised if they don't have them. I know it's a drive but may be worth it.

With the "crisis" you are probably lucky to find anything in .224 right now.

You could try contacting Pete at Moe's Hardware in Black River Falls WI. They will have something for you, maybe even exactly what you are looking for.

Good luck!
Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts