Looking for RL26

I hear that it is near impossible to find. Wishing you the best of luck in finding some. I got lucky about a year ago......making a "preemptive strike"! And, very happy I did! I only wish I'd bought a couple of other powders that I'd like to have a bit more of! memtb

Haven't seen any 8lbers but my local hole in the wall reloading shop had a bunch of 1lbers a few days ago. They won't ship so not sure a drive to WV would be worth it for ya.

I hear that it is near impossible to find. Wishing you the best of luck in finding some. I got lucky about a year ago......making a "preemptive strike"! And, very happy I did! I only wish I'd bought a couple of other powders that I'd like to have a bit more of! memtb

I wish I just bit the bullet and ordered a lot of stuff I passed on a few months back. Can't find it anywhere now. Everyone reading this, heed the advice. 🤪

Retumbo is a myth. I haven't seen a bottle in almost 2 years. If I hadn't scored 10# of H1000 from Powder Valley over the summer I'd be out of the boomer business for awhile.
I've got about 5#'s of Retumbo left but my 338 Edge likes a lot of it at a time. Sadly I have a 6.5 saum and 300 wsm that like h1000 and I've only got 2#'s left so I need to source more.

May have to trade off some of my unicorn poop R26 stash to get some.

I'm doing okay !! It's harder to find retumbo and h1000 in my opinion.

Attachments

• 976D255B-B152-49A3-A39D-762D6F488FDA.jpeg
    976D255B-B152-49A3-A39D-762D6F488FDA.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 207
You dog! No wonder I can't find any!
Haha this is my stock pile over the last 2-3 years. The 8lb'ers are since April.
I'm from Canada and it doesn't grow on trees but when you hunt for it religiously you will find it. You just need to be willing to pay shipping and sometimes the shipping costs as much as 1-2 more pounds of powder. Some guys aren't willing to do that though.

An acquaintance has a couple of 8 pounders, but wants over $300 each.

Trying to decide if I start fishing or just keep cutting bait.....

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.