Looking for ranges boise

Bnp1088

Looking for a good safe spot to practice 300 -600 yd shooting in the boise area current shooting spot only good to about 250 300 yds

I used to be a member but did not renew there this year. Rifle range distances are 25-50-100-200-300-550
There are metal gongs at 300 and 550 yards.

The last couple of years the rifle range was way too crowded.
No matter how early I would get there(Sunrise usually) people would already be there or just showing up. It was too busy for me.

I'm also a Parma member and plan to shoot out there more this year.

Parma Gun club or Private range in Weiser out to 1100 yards is where I shoot. Contact me sometime if you would like to shoot with me.

I shoot at the private range in Weiser also, it's a bit of a drive from Boise but I much prefer it to a public range.

The owner of the property has the final say , but he's a good guy that enjoys fellow shooters . Pm me and I can put you in touch with the owner .

I will be helping instruct at Extreme Outer Limits shooting school in Oregon until the 8th of May. Gene charges $100 a year or $10.00 a visit if you want to join but you can shoot for free to see if you like the range or not. You are welcome to shoot any of my rifles if you want to also. 6.5x284, 28 Nosler, 300RUM, or 338 Lapua.

There's always the good ole fashioned whistle piggin in the desert too!!gun) gun):D
Great offers here!! Another sterling example of shooters helping shooters.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.