Looking for property to bow hunt deer

wilssoon

Hello everyone. I am a relatively new Hunter currently living in Morris County. I have permission to hunt only one 20 acre property in Hunterdon county but am looking to find properties in Morris, Warren, Sussex, Hunterdon, Somerset, and/or Mercer counties for the 2018-19 deer season. I am a responsible young professional with a job and insurance. I am willing to meet with land owners and work out a contract or see if we can come to an agreement. If you know any land owners who are looking to manage the deer on their property or are a landowner yourself please feel free to reach out. Also open to hearing suggestions from other hunters on this forum about where to look and how to find private property to hunt.
e.png

I am assuming that you are in Pa. Just go to Pa. game commissions web sight and check out their cooperator farms that are enrolled in that program. The game commission started putting all properties on their web a few years back. Gives you access to such land, but I advise you to still get in touch with the land owner and get permission before entering. ctw

Also, posting in the regional forums here at LRH might get some additional attention from the locals.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.