• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for primers

XParaman

I am in need of some Federal Gold medal 215 M primers. I have searched all the regular places and cannot find any. Even called Federal and got the feeling from them that they have no idea when they will be putting any out, and did not seem to care that they are not to be found. The guy I talked to acted like he could care less. I have three big game tags to fill this year and would like to get some asap if possible. Let me know if you have some and wiling to part with some.

X, my son found 1000 box Friday in a small local shop and I pick up 1000 I ordered 3 months ago tomorrow. Search thoroughly, recruit friends, they are hard to find but can be found. Good luck

When I called and spoke to their customer service, I was told the last shipment went to the FBI. WTH?

I am down to 300 215M's and cannot find anything around here either.

Hell, I have full cases of everything including 220M's You gotta keep looking and grab 'em when you can.... www.gunbot.com

I mentioned on here a while ago I had 36 pounds of H1000 and the reply to my post was he almost crapped his pants.... Only 10 pounds of Varget, have to order up some more soon....

Things are getting better. Your best bet is the local mon and pop gun shop. best prices and best selection.

I use gunbot only as a backup when things are getting low.... I load a ton of stuff...

When I called and spoke to their customer service, I was told the last shipment went to the FBI. WTH?

I am down to 300 215M's and cannot find anything around here either.

Probably went to Hunting Shack. They load for the FBI and Secret Service on contract.

OP, where are you located?

A small store in central Arkansas has some, I stopped in there and bought 500. Didn't need them, got them just because. Looked like they had several thousand more. They are proud of them (price) and I doubt they will ship any out.

As stated, I have swapped 215 for 215M several times and it made no difference in velocity or accuracy.