Looking for opinions on Huskemaw scopes

Cowboy Hunter

Just putting it out there to see if its worth it to go up from a 5-20x50 blue Diamond.
I've had great success with the 5-20x50 on a 300 RUM of mine that I have used hunting and slamming some long range steel targets. Now I have a 280 Ackley that's my light weight rig and i sold the scope that was on it. I was going to put the 5-20x50 on it and jump into a 5-30x56 for the 300 Rum. But for the cost of the 5-30x56 over a 5-20x50 is a huge jump in price. And I don't have much experience with anything over a NXS 5.5-22x50 that i have too. Just asking for some opinions thank for any info on the 5-30x56 if any.

Just wish they would get some in stock somewhere. Been wanting to try a 5-20 blue Diamond.
Yes my self too I guess it's just in the sense of preference beyond 1000 yards and 30 would help i've never used one with that magnification 24 was the max for myself thanks for some feedback.

I have the 5-20 on my both of my Redrock precision rifles and I really like the scope.....easy to focus quickly at long distances....crystal clear

I have the 5-20 on my both of my Redrock precision rifles and I really like the scope.....easy to focus quickly at long distances....crystal clear
Yes I do have a 5-20 blue 💎 on a 280 Ackley really like glass. They have updated the Tactical model for better yet on the Quality of glass. Just need to know if going up to 5-30 is worth it for me witch more then likely is but bigger cost lol. Guess I should look for maybe used or stop thinking about it lol 😉