looking for neck turner

I have a "pumpkin" by Nielson, an early Sinclair and 2 by R.W. Hart & Son. The Harts have micrometers on them and are a breeze to adjust. I have the Pumpkin set and locked for my 6PPC.

Only get one that is micrometer adjustable! I have an RCBS that is JUNK!!!

I use the K&M and get the mandrel that has the donut remover. I use K&M's Expandirion die/neck opener in conjunction with it to ensure the correct tolerance before I neck turn.
Greg Tannel recommended them to me a number of years ago and they have worked well for me.

I use the sinclair 3000, took a long time to get use to it. I'll by the RWHart next time for sure.

Forster. Simple but does a good job with a wide blade
DSCN0592.jpg

You can use the reamers in it later if you set your brass up for .003" to .004" neck clearance
DSCN0707.jpg

DSCN0716.jpg

+1 on the K&M. super easy to use, cuts consistent (many of the others will not) and cuts the donut. none of the others do.

Go to BR central and email Joel Pendegraf, he makes a holder for the KM that makes is easy to hold the tool. Costs $40. You will find trying to hold the tool many times (no matter which one) is a pain in the butt.

BH

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.